Friday 17 April 2015

VW Golf BBS Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

I bought a set of BBS alloy wheels for my VW Golf GTI 16V late last year and since then they've been sitting in my shed. I've finally got round to doing something with them and today dropped them off to Lepsons to be refurbished. Lepsons are based in Gillingham so very convenient but deal with alloy repairs and refurb for customers across the UK.

VW Golf BBS Alloy Wheels Before Refurbishment
I've decided to only get 2 wheels done so far as the other 2 look in much better condition. They may look far worse when compared to the refurbished ones I get back!

VW Golf BBS Alloy Wheel Before Refurbishment
The BBS wheels were available as standard on some MK2 Golfs and you can see the VW logo stamped onto the wheels.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they look once returned - not looking forward so much to the bill which will be around £144 plus VAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment